Because we never pass your project on to a third party, you can be sure you’ll get the best possible service. That’s why we have our own offices and warehouses at all of the important oil and gas hubs. We’ve been on the ground in the world’s most important oil and gas regions for decades and have all customs clearance licences.
That means that urgently needed replacement parts get to where they need to be as reliably and on time as does large machinery and system modules. We have a firm grip on every step of the supply chain, door to door, from the moment the order comes in all the way to proof of delivery.
The AD Oil & Gas division is run by experienced specialists. Our team would be happy to lend its expertise to complete your project efficiently.
Our services include:
- Project transport
- Cross trades
- Transport of hazardous material
- Direct IATA connections
- Warehousing and distribution
- Customs clearance
- Break-bulk and heavy-lift cargo
- Full- and part-charter maritime and air freight
- Direct routes from Europe to South East Asia weekly
- Transport to all oil and gas production facilities in South East Asia
- Material procurement
- Immigration documents and visa procurement
- Office space leasing
- Leasing of outdoor spaces
- Repacking, labelling and provision of resources
- Cargo basket rental (CHE)